Sunday, June 28, 2009

What Aarav's been up to...

He made his first trip across state lines to Montclair, NJ to celebrate Father's day. He was quite pleasant on the train ride to Montclair, but had a bit of a tantrum on the way back, causing us to miss our train. We were forced to take the bus back, walk home in the pouring rain, and learn that transportation with a baby will never be the same again.

Aarav also had his first round of shots, made trips to Times Square, a New York street fair, Bloomingdales, Home Depot, and Bed Bath and Beyond. His smiles have become more frequent, and he did his first pushup during tummy time. We think he realized that he needs to buff up after almost being stomped on by his older cousin Devin, who is not only poised to be the first Indian NFL lineman, but also a contestant on dancing with the stars! This was Devin's reaction to Aarav thinking that he could ever take him on.

Here are a couple of slideshows.




A special thanks to our friends from Albany for the newborn professional photography session. These were taken when Aarav was just over two weeks old.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED the video clips, and I'm so glad you two liked the shoot. I'm appreciating this blog even more now that we are further away-- keep it coming! :-) (PS- I hope you got yogurt at Bloomingdale's!)

    ReplyDelete